Pricing for dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers
Hosted Virtual Server Pricing
The many benefits of cloud are attainable without significant capital expenditure. And best of all, you can avoid surprises on your cloud bill with flat rate pricing from dinCloud. dinCloud’s Hosted Virtual Server pricing is calculated per server based on the CPU, RAM and DISK selected. For ease of use, we’ve packaged Hosted Virtual Server resources, based on commonly used consumption models, but you can always customize (CPU, RAM and Disk) as needed.
Sample Hosted Virtual Server Packages
|Packages||GB RAM||vCPU||GB disk Space Built In|
|Performance Express||8 GB||4||200|
|Task Express||4 GB||2||80|
For example, our Performance Express comes with 8 GB RAM, 4vCPU, and 200 GB disk space built-in. This package is designed to meet the demands of resource intensive workloads. Meanwhile the Task Express is designed for those only running one workload. To meet the lesser demands of this workload, this package is designed with 4 GB RAM, 2 vCPU, and 80 GB disk space built-in. These packages are customizable, as additional RAM, CPU and DISK can be added on as needed. Plus, all packages are available with your choice of Windows or Linux OS.
As with all dinCloud services, you pay a flat monthly subscription price for your configuration. Cancel with just 30 days’ notice. No long-term contracts. And you can always re-configure in real time, by spinning resources up or down via dinManage, our cloud provisioning and orchestration platform.
Need more info? You can also contact us for a Get a Quote.
What’s included with Hosted Virtual Servers?
Hosted virtual server rates are inclusive, keeping in line with dinCloud’s approach to transparent pricing and no hidden fees. Every dinCloud customer reaps the benefits of our high performance infrastructure with built-in features including encryption and malware detection.
What You Get with Hosted Virtual Servers
Our high performance virtual servers can help your business adopt more agile, efficient and secure IT operations.
Our Most Popular dinServer packages offer fast and reliable performance with:
- A hosted private cloud the foundation of a secure, resilient server workload.
- Every hosted private cloud (minimum of 1 server) will be provisioned with a firewall for sound security best practices.
- Cloud centric networking that allows you to control what goes in and out of your network.
- Encryption during access to your virtual server and for your stored data.
- Flexibility to choose how much computing power, memory, and storage you may need and change on the fly.
- Full control of your server(s) and application(s) through remote console access or through dinManage – our cloud orchestration platform.
- You can also add redundancy into your infrastructure. Get the peace of mind with business continuity and disaster recovery functionality.
Windows Server 2016
Many organizations are reading about the benefits of Windows Server 2016. dinCloud is happy to offer a special environment specifically tailored for hosting Windows Server 2016 workloads. You’ll also get the expected benefits of:
- Device Guard- a tool that helps ensure only authorized executables run on a machine.
- Windows Server 2016 now provides full support for Windows Defender, a noticeable change from Windows Server 2012 and 2008.
- Enhanced auditing for threat detection: An enhanced auditing system for threat detection and logging.
- Storage health monitoring- provides continuous monitoring, reporting, and maintenance, to support Storage Spaces Direct.
- IP Address Management: IPAM now supports comprehensive DNS and DHCP management with role-based access control across multiple AD forests.
- DNS provides for traffic management, load balancing, and split-brain deployments and prevention of DNS amplification attacks.
Please see our different tiered pricing for Windows Server 2008 and Windows Server 2016.