Security is of prime importance at dinCloud. We immediately recognized the need for more security in the Cloud, as public, multi-tenant clouds do not typically offer a level of security appropriate for mission critical business data.
dinCloud data centers are always equipped with:
- 24x7x365 security guards
- Dvr cameras
- A biometric hand scan for outside entry
- Mantraps for internal entry
- Protected access to dinCloud infrastructure
- Special digital locks with separate codes per cabinet for front/back access
- All access points to our data centers have audit logs and comply with SSAE16 (formerly SAS70 Type II) auditing standards.
dinCloud Certifications and Standards Definitions
We host out of two, geographically dispersed data centers, with each complying with multiple compliance regulations:
dinCloud complies with multiple industry regulations. We might have ISO certification, PCI compliance, needs to check, data privacy.
In fact, dinCloud data centers maintain SOC 1 Type II, and SOC 2 Type II compliance, ISO 27001, NIST 800-53/FISMA, and PCI Compliance.
We have a diverse combination of security measures in place, including:
- Dedicated VLANs
- Perimeter Security (Dedicated Virtual Firewall)
- Network Security
- Site-to-site VPN (IPSec)
- Hosted Private Cloud Network Isolation
- Encrypted Traffic
- IP Reputation Filter through ThreatStop
- Windows Defender with Server OS 2016
- Storage encryption to make sure drivers are destroyed properly
- Discuss multi factor authentication to access cloud orchestration platform, dinManage
- Antivirus and malware
- Inventory and configuration
- Threatstop IP filtering
- Monitoring and login
- Penetration testing
- Vulnerability scanning
- Dedicated isolated VLANs
Regional Data Centers
Data centers are in two different geographic sites. Data centers are connected through a private connection, and in the event of a disaster, data from one location failovers through IPSec or VPN, LAN and WAN.
Server/desktop level Security
We provide a multi-customer environment that isolates access to the infrastructure. This helps each customer meet individual security, licensing and other requirements. Every layer of isolation heightens network security. We also provide anti-virus, spam, malware protection to desktops.
Shared Responsibility Model
We offer dedicated network connectivity for storage streams, virtualized storage controls per customer, upon request, or entire dedicated storage arrays. Data at rest may be encrypted at the drive level, as well as at the server level. Migration to the Cloud has never been easier, as we support NetApp and SnapMirror replication and can leverage the Cloud for disaster recovery (“DR”), migration and archival use.
Contact us today to learn more about how dinCloud can meet your security requirements.