You are here
dinCloud Partners with CDW
CDW Now Offers Cloud Services from the No. 1 Brand in Hosted Virtual Desktops
LOS ANGELES, CA – May 12, 2015 – dinCloud, a cloud services provider that helps businesses rapidly migrate to the cloud through business provisioning, today announced a partnership with CDW, a leading provider of technology solutions to business, government, education, and healthcare. The agreement allows CDW to offer and sell dinCloud’s award winning Hosted Virtual Desktops (HVDs) and related cloud services, including its high performance servers, and cloud-based storage.
Many businesses remain challenged by today’s economy – whether it is due to out of control operational costs, an increased demand for quality by customers, or stiffer competition. Organizational leaders continuously search for ways to drive down infrastructure costs and maximize ROI, while still providing employees with the tools they need to remain productive. CDW’s cloud solutions, which now include dinCloud, are a critical component to the cloud ecosystem – particularly to small and medium-sized businesses that lack the technology personnel or necessary resources to migrate to the cloud efficiently and securely.
“Cloud solutions continue to gain popularity as businesses look to conserve resources by offloading data center management, while gaining the IT flexibility to meet their evolving business needs,” said Stephen Braat, vice president, cloud and managed solutions, CDW. “CDW’s hosted virtual desktop offering, powered by dinCloud, puts the direct benefits of cloud computing in our customers’ hands.”
Through its partnership with dinCloud, CDW’s hosted virtual solutions offerings include:
- dinServer – dinCloud’s hosted virtual servers provide their own private data center, including a firewall, private virtual server, network and storage. Combined with dinCloud’s ability to establish private links to a customer’s existing data center, helping to support a hybrid cloud environment.
- dinManage - dinCloud’s cloud orchestration and provisioning tool gives users complete control to configure, upgrade, downgrade, add or remove servers as needed.
- dinStorage D3 – This Amazon API-compatible S3 cloud storage alternative provides economical storage, wide application compatibility and unlimited bandwidth usage. With no transfer fees, D3 collaborates seamlessly with an array of third-party products and can replicate data across multiple data centers.
- dinHVD and dinDaaS – Hosted Virtual Desktops (HVDs) run from a private virtual data center, enabling administrators to provision resources within minutes. Users have access to the same workspace, regardless of device (laptop, desktop, iPad or Android). dinDaaS, dinCloud’s latest generation hosted virtual desktop, is easily accessible from Google’s Chrome browser on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or any Google Chromebook.
- dinDaaS, dinCloud’s latest generation hosted virtual desktop, is easily accessible from Google’s Chrome browser on Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or any Google Chromebook.
“We are thrilled that CDW introduced dinCloud to our team. Like many companies in post-acute healthcare, Medicalodges was struggling to keep up with infrastructure-driven regulatory compliance,” said Steve Arndt, CIO at Medicalodges Inc. “Partnering with dinCloud provides us with a cost-effective method of ensuring security and compliance, while freeing up time for our staff to focus on industry-related projects.”
Moving to the cloud with dinCloud, customers can realize benefits including reduced monthly IT operating costs, enhanced worker productivity, internal control of IT systems, greater operational flexibility and the ability to support productivity from anywhere. CDW’s experienced cloud client executives can assist through every stage of a company’s transition to the cloud, including planning, workload migration, onboarding and ongoing managed services for management and support.
“CDW’s cloud services team is extremely knowledgeable and are among the most experienced professionals in the industry,” said David Graffia, vice president of sales, dinCloud. “Now, CDW can help businesses utilize an enterprise-class, high-performance platform that generates cost savings, increases operational efficiency and provides enhanced security, along with a business continuity and disaster recovery strategy.”
For more information about dinCloud’s reseller program or to become a partner, visit: https://www.dincloud.com/become-a-partner/.
dinCloud is a cloud services provider that helps both commercial and public sector organizations rapidly migrate to the cloud through business provisioning, provided via its strong channel base of VARs and MSPs. Each customer’s dedicated private virtual data center provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers, and cloud storage services, which are controlled by the customer through dinManage, dinCloud’s web-based management tool. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models resulting in reduced cost, enhanced security, control, and productivity. Visit www.dinCloud.com, www.linkedin.com/company/dinCloud, www.youtube.com/dinCloud, or follow @dinCloud on Twitter.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
MRB Public Relations
732-758-1100, ext. 108