OPTIONS OPTIONS OPTIONS…
So you’ve decided to go to the cloud, but where to start? You know it starts with software.
Most likely, Microsoft makes up the largest component of your company’s software environment (client OS, Server OS, Office, Exchange), so that’s as good as any place to start. You will probably start with Office. Ok, but what do you need to know?
You’re still on Office 2003 or 2007, and you really need to get to Office 2010, but hear that the system requirements are pretty robust and you won’t dare have that dreaded “machine refresh” conversation with your manager. You know the cloud can help, but again, where to start?
You’ve heard about Office 365, but don’t know much about it. You’ve heard about Office Pro Plus delivered as a monthly service from a service provider, but don’t know what that means either. You also know that you have some type of Microsoft licensing agreement, but might not know which type or how to leverage it. What you do know is that the mere thought of licensing causes severe migraines and full body spasms. The wrong licensing decision can be costly, commit you to a long term contract, and worst, be non-compliant.
What you need is a cloud partner that:
- Has extensive knowledge of Microsoft licensing programs (EAs, Open Value, Select, Open…etc.), Microsoft Online Services (Office 365) and Microsoft partner hosted solutions (SPLA).
- Can analyze your existing Microsoft investment and leverage that to get you to the cloud.
- And most importantly to you, we know the different flavors of Office to make the best recommendation to get you to thecloud.
- Office 365 (all 5 flavors)
- Office Pro Plus dinCloud hosted (software “on-demand” – just pay for what you need on a monthly basis)
- Office Pro Plus through your existing Microsoft agreement
- What are the benefits of Office hosted or Office 365?
- WHICH IS BEST FOR YOUR ORGANIZATION?
dinCloud is that partner. We can review your needs and deliver the best fit Office solution for your organization. dinCloud – your partner as you journey into the CLOUD.