Desktop as a Service (DaaS) is a type of Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI), where a third-party supplier outsources and manages the virtual infrastructure. It is provided as a Cloud Service to the customers, along with the apps that are needed for Virtual Space. DaaS is a worthy solution for the organizations as it provides them a solution of greater flexibility, administration ease, and helping organizations save horrendous costs. According to Gartner’s 2018 DaaS report, Gartner stated an assumption form a 2016 report that “There will be an increase of 50% VDI users which would be using DaaS for their organizations.”
Don’t Forget To Read: 17 Benefits of dinCloud’s Desktop as a Service (DaaS)
List of Top 7 (DaaS) Desktop as a Service Providers 2020
DaaS offers stability, security, and Mobility. Here, we have compiled a list of the Top 7 DaaS providers in 2020, which will ease your IT infrastructure and can exponentially grow your business.
- dinCloud – dinWorkSpace
- Amazon Web Services – Workspaces
- Citrix – Managed Desktops
- VMware Horizon Cloud
- Microsoft – Windows Virtual Desktop
- Cloudalize – Desktop-as-a-Service
- Desktop as a Service.us
Why Businesses Need Desktop as a Service?
Regardless of what it has to offer, the Gartner survey found that DaaS deployment is significantly lower than VDI. But in recent years, the DaaS market has “matured and evolved”. Seeing its benefits, it is best optimized for small and medium-sized businesses. Here are some benefits your organization can get if they go with DaaS solutions.
- Since it offers less amount to invest in your IT hardware, an organizations operations costs decrease. Enterprises can save a significant amount of budget as much as fifty percent in a year by DaaS deployment.
- DaaS offers you protection from malicious virus attacks because it saves your data offsite and performs backups regularly.
- DaaS offers extreme mobility which means you can access your organizations data and files through any Device from Windows to Mac and Linux, anywhere.
Desktop as a Service Common FAQs
- How Desktop as a Service Works?
- What is a Desktop Service?
- What is the difference between VDI and DaaS?
- What is Virtual Desktop Service?
- How Do You See the Future of DaaS?
- What is VDI and how it works?
Desktop as a Service For Individuals
dinCloud offers Desktop as a Service for Individuals with flate-rate pricing. You can get the DaaS Demo by requesting a demo and our team will contact you back.
No doubts to it that dinCloud stands at the top on the list of Top 7 DaaS Providers in 2019. If you are looking for the Best DaaS Provider, dinCloud is the best option. If you want to know about dinCloud then please feel free to Contact us.