- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
dinCloud Earns Top Marks in Head-to-Head Comparison
The #1 Brand in Hosted Virtual Desktops
LOS ANGELES, CA – June 19, 2012 – dinCloud, a cloud transformation company and provider of hosted virtual desktops, has come out on top as the leading provider of DaaS (Desktop as a Service) in a head-to-head comparison of five market leaders by ExtremeLabs. dinCloud’s solution received the groupings highest marks for the solution’s good control, as well as fast response, and was the only reviewed solution with a lack of notable cons.
“If we wanted to rapidly join a flock of policy-enforced, yet generic Windows 7 desktops together, dinCloud would be our choice,” wrote ExtemeLabs’ managing director, Tom Henderson in the review, who also referred to the solution as “pretty spectacular for users.”
“dinCloud is taking it’s place as the #1 brand in hosted virtual desktops. The ExtremeLabs review further validates this position and mirrors the feedback we’ve been getting from the analysts we’ve spoken with and the clients we’re bringing into the cloud,” said Saad Shahzad, chief strategy officer at dinCloud. “Our latest customer win is with a company that has trusted dinCloud with a production line that supplies a Fortune 5 business.”
In addition, the company has also been named one of the “Top 10 Networking Newcomers to Watch” by Enterprise Networking Planet. The list included input from analyst Karin Kelley of the 451 Research who identified dinCloud as an interesting company that has the ability to offer access to datacenter infrastructure resources via a cloud-based desktop as a service. Kelley identified dinCloud as one of the first companies offering DaaS, in a nascent but promising market.
Recently, Ingram Micro, the largest distributor in the world, announced dinCloud as the provider of hosted virtual desktops to its resellers, MSPs, and IT consultants.
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations migrate to the cloud. dinCloud’s virtual datacenter provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers and cloud backup and recovery services, which are controlled by the customer through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models resulting in reduced cost; enhanced security, control, and productivity. dinCloud is headquartered in Los Angeles. Visit http://www.dinCloud.com.
All trademarks are the properties of their respective owners.
MRB Public Relations
732-758-1100, ext. 101