Seeking SQL DBA Professional to help in pre-sales design and architecture with customers. Skill set should include SQL migrations from older versions of SQL to SQL 2012, 2014 and from competing database systems. Should also have expertise in database configuration and optimization. Have any or all of these skills? We’d like to contract with you. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
We are looking for multiple contractors. Industry specific experience in particular for:
- Financial Services
- Construction, Equipment, Real Estate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in SQL Server DBA role.
- MCITP Database Administration certification preferred.
- Experience working in a business critical environment with 20+ systems for 5+ years.
- Preferred experience working with some of the following other database platforms: Oracle, DB2, PostgreSQL, Hadoop/HIVE, MySQL, MongoDB, Redis, Cassandra, or other open-source DB platforms
- Thorough knowledge of database management systems in general and SQL Server in particular database design, normalization, indexing, server and database configurations, best practices and industry standards
- Experience working with SQL Server in high availability environments that include clustering, mirroring, and replication.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery strategies.
- Hands-on experience with change management and deployment of application code to production as well as rollback strategies.
- Experience with Reporting Services, Analysis Services, Integration services, and the Service Broker.
- Proficient with T-SQL scripting and SSIS script development.
- Working knowledge of Windows servers, networking, and security.
- Demonstrates a high degree of creativity and self-reliance in problem solving.
- Excels in communicating technical requirements and solutions to both technical and non-technical individuals in writing and verbally.
- Exhibits effective organizational, time management, and project management skills.
- Absorbs new information quickly and accurately.
- Displays methodical, process oriented thinking with aptitude for standardization and recognizing opportunities for enhancement.
- Exercises good judgment in all professional endeavors.
DINCLOUD IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER MINORITY, WOMEN, VETERAN AND DISABLED APPLICANTS ENCOURAGED TO APPLY
To apply, please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.