Service Support Engineer
Location: Islamabad, Rawalpindi
Job DescriptionIf you are looking for a role that you can grow and develop your skills – then this is the role for you. At din Cloud MSP, you will be guided and exposed to multiple technologies and work within a team that is open to sharing knowledge, guiding, and mentoring. With that said, you need to be committed and willing to push yourself and go above and beyond. You will be exposed to an extensive array of state-of-the-art technology and equipment with the latest and greatest tools of the trade. You will work closely alongside the Sales Management team helping to excite and educate customers with your technical know-how; with the objective of acquiring new clients. This role will suit a positive, flexible, and results-driven individual who takes ownership of tasks through to completion and enjoys working in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment.
Responsibilities & Duties:Background and understanding of technical cloud-based MSP workspace and environment.
- Debugging issues for various flavors of Windows, Linux, Mac.
- Server administration (2008,2012,2016,2019) – Domain Controllers, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- RMM tools (Kaseya, SolarWinds, RMM, Ninja) – Monitoring alerting tools (Atera, NPM, SAM, DPA, PRTG, ManageEngine, Cacti, Zabbix)
- Alerts configurations and escalations (email, sms etc)
- Backups (SolarWinds, Acronis, Symantec, Veeam, Veritas etc)
- Virtualization concepts (KVM, Citrix, VMware ESXi, Hyper-V)
- Private/Public/Hybrid cloud concepts (AWS, Azure, Google, O365, GSuite)
- OS patching/updating tools (SCCM, SCOM, WSUS, WDS)
- Proxy gateways/firewalls (Cisco ASA, McAfee, Barracuda, PFSense, TMG Forefront)
- Networking concepts (Switching, Routing, TCP/IP, OSI, VLAN, etc)
- Experience with Enterprise Antivirus Software (Sophos, TrendMicro, Kaspersky)
- Good understanding of software and hardware techniques for x86 virtualizations.
- Analyzing system logs and identifying potential issues with computer systems.
- Talk to clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email, or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue.
- Highly technical, organized, and have excellent communication and people skills.
- Highly motivated individual who thrives in a fast-paced environment.
- Comfortable in both local and global working environments.
- Responsibility for documenting the configuration of the system.
- A friendly, positive, and customer-driven attitude
- Effectively multitask and manage competing priorities
- Team player – ready to contribute whatever it takes or play any role on a team to get the job done
- Excellent time management & organizational skills
Education & Experience:
- At least four years BSc. engineering degree (Electrical/Telecom/Computer)
- 2 – 3 years of experience in relevant domains.
- Fresh graduates with good working knowledge of IT processes is also encouraged to apply.
- Certifications/Training (will be a plus)
- CCNA, MCSE, MCSA, MCITP, MOS, HCNA, HCIA, CCNA-SECURITY, SolarWinds SCP, VMWare, Veeam, O365