Job Location: US
Job Type: Full Time
Job Category : Sales
Job Title: Senior Account Executive, Cloud – Enterprise
Working Hours : Central Time Zone
dinCloud, an ATSG company, is among one of the leading Cloud Service Providers (CSP) right now. We have a global footprint of highly secure and advanced data centers that meet the best international standards for privacy and security. The company was founded on the principle of offering top notch cloud computing services as per a fully transparent, flat rate pricing model. At dinCloud, we cherish the diversity of our workforce, which spans across three continents. The level of synergy that we achieve is possible only by placing unwavering trust in our most valuable resource; people. At dinCloud, every resource is given full opportunity and a level playing field to exhibit the full spectrum of their professional and interpersonal skills. This not only adds value to the company, but also serves as a great means for personal improvement. With back to back acquisitions of top technology companies across the globe, we are pursuing a strategy of rapid horizontal and vertical growth. Such a vibrant environment is ideal for self-motivated professionals that want to grow their careers by leaps and bounds.
The Cloud AE sells the full Cloud portfolio into a set of named accounts.
The Cloud Account Executive creates, identifies and closes sales for the Marketing Cloud within a specific geographical region. Prior experience in selling cloud computing solutions to enterprise users will be highly preferred. As the individual who represents the Marketing Cloud and drives the revenue, this person must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time and work with new logo opportunities.
At dinCloud, we back-up your efforts by offering some of the best incentives and perks to our valuable channel partners. We strongly believe in garnering multiple revenue streams, which are a combination of both direct and channel partner sales. So, when we grow, our channel partners grow with us.
We look for business athletes who are aggressive team players – hungry, nimble and intelligent – with the ability and willingness to close a mix of complex enterprise and more transactional deals. This Sr. level seller must have strong business value presentation skills and be comfortable presenting at all levels of an organization and selling as an individual as well as part of a larger team.
- Create and drive revenue within a specified region or list of named accounts
- Generate business opportunities through professional networking and cold-calling
- Drive brand awareness, campaigns, and lead generation via networking, associations, etc.
- Meet and exceed all quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Own the sales cycle – from lead generation to closure
- Develop strategic territory business plan
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within our internal SFA system
- Generate leads from tradeshows and regional networking events
- Ensure 100% customer satisfaction and retention
- A proven sales hunter and closer.
- 5+ years of outside enterprise cloud sales experience
- Strong preference for Digital Marketing sales experience
- Proven track record of sales excellence
- Knowledge of territory/accounts assigned preferred
- Be able to work independently & as part of a team in a fast pace, rapid change environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Experience selling at the “C” level – CMO is a plus
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At DinCloud we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at DinCloud and explore our benefits.
DinCloud.com is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. DinCloud.com and DinCloud.com do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. dinCloud.com will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with dinCloud.
DinCloud welcomes all.