Posted by: Mike Chase 11 months ago
Many small businesses are migrating to the cloud and experiencing benefits never before possible. A recent study shows that in 2012, US-based small businesses used 4 cloud-based services on average, up from 1 in 2009. That number will grow to an average of 7 cloud-based services by 2015.
Why Cloud for Small Business?
Using cloud computing for business is a way that small business owners can save money, time, and hassle on a daily basis. Here are few benefits of cloud for small businesses.
The cloud enables your IT infrastructure to evolve as quickly as your business does. So, do you think it’s time to put your head in the cloud? Or are you finding it difficult to get there? We can help you take a look at your current infrastructure and determine what changes need to be made to get ready for the cloud. Most importantly, we will help you decide if cloud computing is right for your small business.
Article by Ali L., Digital Marketing Specialist, dinCloud
- CTO Corner
- webHVD gen3 - 3min demo!
- March2014-v7 dinCloud Tech Deep Dive
- 10 Reasons Why DAAS Wins & VDI Loses – Every Single Time
- The Benefits of Cloud Computing for Law Firms
- Print to ANY printer ANYwhere in the world from ANY dinCloud webHVD using Google Cloud Print!
- dinCloud IPR via ThreatStop Protects Entire Cloud --FREE
- dinCloud DME Protects DNS Via Worldwide AnyCast Network
- What’s YOUR Cloud Story?: How Company A,B,C,D, & E Leverage THE Cloud
- Dr. Cloud Blogs for TMCnet.com -- Check It Out! (Perfect Storms & Other Articles)