dinCloud is a cloud services provider, delivering customers a private virtual data center that enables application, desktop, and server hosting.
View pre-recorded webinars below. For upcoming events, visit www.dinCloud.com/events. For our video gallery of use cases and overview of our services, click www.dinCloud.com/video-gallery
Make Money with CIO’s Hottest Startup, dinCloud
Recorded on: April 23rd, 2013
You may have missed prior webinars, but this is one you cannot afford to miss – learn about 40% margins below. Also, find out why CIO Magazine called dinCloud one of the 10 hottest startups? – March 2013.
The premise of this webinar is simple, make money in the cloud:
- Special promo on newly Ingram-approved Hosted Server line
- Margins on Hosted Desktops and how it compares
- Examples of add-on services and products
Watch this webinar to see how cloud hosting services from dinCloud can bring you margins on our service, and lead to lucrative add-on sales with other products and services available from Ingram Micro.
Getting started with server virtualization
Recorded on: January 23rd, 2013
Server virtualization has become a hot topic within many companies. Do you have a server virtualization strategy yet? Watch this 30min webcast to learn how server virtualization can help you to reduce costs, ensure continued IT innovation, minimize lost revenue, achieve high availability and reliability of systems, and gain peace of mind with automated backups.
Cloud Hosted Virtual Desktops now through Ingram Micro
Recorded on: June 22nd, 2012
The top rated hosted virtual desktop is now available through Ingram Micro Cloud. One of the most effective door-opening conversations with customers, see how cloud transformation from dinCloud will help your business become extremely sticky with end-users. (Rated by Network World May 2012).
This webinar is a brief 30 minute overview of dinCloud, how to position hosted virtual desktops and what the service includes.
Licensed Windows on a Mac
Recorded on: April 19, 2012
Are you seeing more employees bringing Macbooks to the office? Are you struggling with balancing “bring your own device” with Windows-based applications. This has started posing serious challenges for the management; How to manage these Macs? How to keep the business data safe and secure?
Watch this video to learn:
- How to integrate Macs in a Windows-centric world
- How you can run licensed Microsoft Windows, Office 2010 on your Mac
- How you can get access to these software upgrades, and save $400 or more per Mac
- How to let your users bring in their Mac, which they want to use, but at the same time provide security and protection of your corporate assets, intellectual property, and your reputation
- Demo of Microsoft Windows on Apple Macbook pro
Virtualized Servers to the Cloud
Recorded on: March 08, 2012
Discover how your organization can improve efficiencies and lower costs by using cloud's lower cost model that gives you more capabilities, control, and security. Enter the next generation, virtual private data center. Your own data center in the cloud.
- Why move to the cloud
- Microsoft Project Server hosting
- Microsoft SQL database hosting
- Microsoft Exchange, sharePoint and Lync hosting
- BC/DR in cloud vs co-location
- Software licensing in cloud vs traditional perpetual licenses
- Demo of dinManage, online provisioning & management tool