- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
Security is Our Core Philosophy
Security is of prime importance at dinCloud. We immediately recognized the need for more security in the Cloud, as public, multi-tenant clouds do not typically offer a level of security appropriate for mission critical business data. Thus, dinCloud takes added security measures and has established multiple lines of defense to protect clients’ digital assets.
dinCloud data centers are always equipped with 24x7x365 security guards, dvr cameras, a biometric hand scan for outside entry, mantraps for internal entry, protected access to dinCloud infrastructure and special digital locks with separate codes per cabinet for front/back access. All access points to our data centers have audit logs and comply with SSAE16 (formerly SAS70 Type II) auditing standards.
In fact, dinCloud data centers have been awarded SSAE16 Compliance, ISO and LEED certifications.
We use dedicated virtual appliances for firewalls, load balancers and wan optimizers to address potential security gaps. We also offer network level anti-virus, spam, and malware and IPS controls. Multi-factor authentication is utilized for remote access to each virtual data center. AES 256-bit encryption is used for all VPN peer-to-peer and remote access. For added security for peer-to-peer circuits, we connect to their virtual private data centers.
Server/desktop level Security
We provide a multi-customer environment that isolates access to the infrastructure. This helps each customer meet individual security, licensing and other requirements. Every layer of isolation heightens network security. We also provide anti-virus, spam, malware protection to desktops.
We offer dedicated network connectivity for storage streams, virtualized storage controls per customer, upon request, or entire dedicated storage arrays. Data at rest may be encrypted at the drive level, as well as at the server level. Migration to the Cloud has never been easier, as we support NetApp and SnapMirror replication and can leverage the Cloud for disaster recovery (“DR”), migration and archival use.
Contact us today to learn more to meet your evolving IT needs.