- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
dinCloud Named Among Top Finalist for a 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year Award
dinCloud is the Only North American Partner to be Recognized in Cloud Partner of the Year – Small and Medium Business (SMB) Category
LOS ANGELES, CA & HOUSTON, TX – July 9, 2013 – dinCloud, a cloud transformation company, today announced it has been selected as a finalist in the 2013 Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards, which honor Microsoft partners that have developed and delivered exceptional Microsoft-based solutions during the past year. Awards were presented in 44 categories, with winners chosen from a set of more than 3,000 entrants from 106 different countries worldwide.
dinCloud was the only U.S. partner to be recognized as a finalist in the Cloud Partner of the Year – Small and Medium Business (SMB) award category.
“In general, SMBs face business challenges including high demand for keeping the lights on, too many pain points with having to deploy, maintain, and manage their PC fleet in-house, and expensive to maintain, aging IT infrastructure,” said Kevin Schatzle, CEO, dinCloud. “Utilizing Microsoft products helps us to reduce our customers’ overall technology spend, increase their flexibility, scalability, and user efficiency, while helping them manage their IT operations. We are excited to be named the North American finalist for Microsoft’s Cloud Partner of the Year in SMB.”
dinCloud differentiates itself from the overall Infrastructure as a Service (IAAS) market by providing an encompassing solution of best of breed services to the SMB market. Its unique products help SMBs transform and become more dynamic and more competitive in a global economy. As an established leader in Business Provisioning, which includes the delivery of hosted virtual desktops (HVD), in addition to the standard server and storage offerings, dinCloud focuses on providing services that an SMB is unable to deliver itself due to cost and skills constraints. And, because dinCloud is 100% channel focused, customers receive a combination of services from dinCloud, in partnership with a Microsoft partner, for a total IT solution that best fits their unique business needs.
“While many cloud channel partners are increasing their efforts on provisioning cloud infrastructure, dinCloud is focusing on providing services that the SMBs need but cannot deliver due to cost and skills constraints. It is going beyond the traditional route of offering Microsoft servers, hosted exchanges and databases by offering hosted virtual desktops, enabled by Microsoft, which gives dinCloud an advantage in a highly competitive market,” said Anurag Agrawal, analyst, Techaisle.
“We are pleased to recognize our 2013 Partner Award finalists for their dedication in solving today’s most vital technology challenges facing our mutual customers,” said Jon Roskill, corporate vice president, Worldwide Partner Group, Microsoft Corp. “Their unwavering commitment to quality and innovative solutions earns their place among our best Microsoft partners. Congratulations to this year’s finalists. We are excited to see the exceptional work you’ll deliver in the year ahead!”
Partner of the Year award finalists and winners will be recognized at the 2013 Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference, July 7-11, in Houston, Texas.
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations rapidly migrate to the cloud through Business Provisioning. Each private, virtual data center provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers, and NetApp cloud replication services, which are controlled by the customer, through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models resulting in reduced cost, enhanced security, control, and productivity. Visit www.dinCloud.com, www.linkedin.com/company/dinCloud, www.youtube.com/dinCloud, or follow @dinCloud on Twitter.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
MRB Public Relations
732-758-1100, ext. 108