- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
dinCloud On A Roll With Latest Customer Win
King’s Hawaiian Selects dinCloud’s Hosted Virtual Desktop Solution to Increase IT Efficiency and Reduce Costs
LOS ANGELES, CA – January 8, 2013 – dinCloud, a cloud transformation company, today announced that King’s Hawaiian, maker of the number one branded dinner roll in the United States, has selected dinCloud to implement its hosted virtual desktop, server, and storage services to help IT improve efficiency and better manage operations across King’s Hawaiian’s baking facilities and restaurants.
“The desktop virtualization market is shifting to a more holistic approach as IT professionals look for solutions to simplify workspace management,” said Brett Waldman, research manager, Client Virtualization Software, IDC. “Demands on IT resources are greater than ever before, but IT budgets are still declining. The ability to deliver and manage desktops and applications from the cloud is quickly becoming a must-have for organizations looking to reduce costs while improving efficiencies.”
King’s Hawaiian, a well-known, family-owned and operated Hawaiian food company and commercial bakery, has been delighting palates young and old since its founder, Robert R. Taira, created the recipe for Original Hawaiian Sweet Bread nearly 60 years ago in Hilo, Hawaii. Today, they operate more than 270,000 square feet of baking facilities in Torrance, California and Oakwood, Georgia.
King’s Hawaiian was looking for a cost effective, one-stop solution that could eventually help them expand internationally. Additionally, they wanted a provider that could reliably manage day-to-day operations so their IT team could focus on the value added tasks of the core business. After a rigorous RFP process, that included several big name cloud vendors, King’s Hawaiian chose dinCloud.
dinCloud provided King’s Hawaiian with hosted virtual desktops (dinHVD), hosted virtual servers (dinServer), and NetApp-based cloud storage (dinBackup) – part of its business provisioning services. By moving King’s Hawaiian’s business (servers, applications, data, and desktops) to the cloud, the company is able to enjoy more control and easier management of its IT infrastructure. Additionally, dinCloud successfully brought some of King’s Hawaiian’s business applications into the cloud, including several unique homegrown apps.
“Dell vWorkspace combined with thin clients and the unique value of dinCloud, provides companies with unmatched flexibility, high performance, desktop security, support and ROI that allows them to address the demands of today’s dynamic business environment,” said Lubos Parobek, vice president of product management, Dell. “King’s Hawaiian is another great example of the industry’s continued recognition for Dell’s complete, end-to-end portfolio which has been built to ensure customer success in desktop virtualization. We are happy to once again work with dinCloud to simplify the deployment and management of desktop virtualization technologies.”
“dinCloud provided an exceptional level of support during King’s Hawaiian’s transition to the cloud, and our valued white glove treatment continues even after the on-boarding process,” said Saad Shahzad, senior vice president and chief strategy officer, dinCloud. “Throughout the implementation, we were able to leverage one of our trusted reseller partners, pulling in specialists to help meet King’s Hawaiian’s unique user needs on an as needed basis. Most businesses aren’t typically awarded those kinds of resources, but we offered these additional services and value adds from the beginning.”
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations rapidly migrate to the cloud through Business Provisioning. Each private, virtual data center provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers, and cloud backup and recovery services, which are controlled by the customer through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models resulting in reduced cost, enhanced security, control, and productivity. Visit www.dinCloud.com, http://www.linkedin.com/company/dinCloud, www.youtube.com/dinCloud, or follow @dinCloud on Twitter.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
MRB Public Relations
732-758-1100, ext. 108