- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
dinCloud Director of Channels to Speak at ITEXPO East
Panel Discussions Will Focus on Cloud Migration and Secure Workforce Mobilization
LOS ANGELES, CA and MIAMI, FL – Jan 23, 2013 – dinCloud, a cloud transformation company, today announced that Director of Channels Joseph Barnas will speak on two panels at collocated shows, ITEXPO East and Cloud4SMB EXPO, January 30-February 1 in Miami, Florida. Barnas will join other thought leaders from Cisco and Research in Motion to explore how cloud computing provides companies with new options that lend themselves to a more flexible IT environment, increased performance, reliability, and reduced costs.
As the need for business resiliency to decrease the dependence to any physical location or system grows, we continue to see more SMBs integrate cloud-based technologies. But, as with any transition, migrating to the cloud requires advanced planning, especially for small businesses that don't have an in-house IT department. The "Leveling the Playing Field: SMBs Migrating to the Cloud" session (Wednesday, January 30, 11:00-11:45am) will discuss how companies building their business around big data can identify a cloud service that truly meets their needs while delivering the performance customers demand.
Corporate employees are not just looking for the ability to work from anywhere but, increasingly, they're expecting it. As a result, IT departments are being pushed to provide access and consistent work experiences for employees across the organization regardless of device and location. The "How to Securely Mobilize Your Workforce" panel (Wednesday, January 30, 1:30-2:15pm) will examine how VDI and Desktop as a Service (DaaS) can provide corporate IT departments with new options that lend themselves to a more flexible IT environment and mobile workforce, while still protecting the organization.
"Today's IT departments are faced with the dilemma of picking solutions with the least cost, but the highest level of benefits. As companies begin transitioning to the cloud, they do so to reap the benefits of scale, increased mobility, higher availability, and lower cost," said Barnas. "Cloud-based technologies enable users to access a virtual workstation from any device, anywhere, and anytime, and provide IT management with the necessary tools to control their virtual environment."
Cloud4SMB Expo is dedicated to real-world business strategies and implications for growing organizations utilizing the cloud. It is collocated with ITEXPO, the world's largest and best-attended communications and technology tradeshow.
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations rapidly migrate to the cloud through Business Provisioning. Each private, virtual data center provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers, and cloud backup and recovery services, which are controlled by the customer through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models resulting in reduced cost, enhanced security, control, and productivity. Visit www.dinCloud.com, http://www.linkedin.com/company/dinCloud, www.youtube.com/dinCloud, or follow @dinCloud on Twitter.
Product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
MRB Public Relations
732-758-1100, ext. 108