- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
Insight Teams With dinCloud to Provide Cloud Business Provisioning
Top Rated Hosted Virtual Desktop Service Now Available in InsightCloud Solutions Center
TEMPE, Ariz. and LOS ANGELES, Feb. 12, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Insight Enterprises, Inc. (Nasdaq:NSIT), a global technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions, today announced the expansion of its InsightCloud Solutions Center, with the addition of Cloud Business Provisioning, powered by dinCloud.
Cloud Business Provisioning includes hosted virtual desktops, hosted applications and servers, storage backup, and disaster recovery. These services help businesses remain connected on the go, enhance productivity, protect their critical business assets, and reduce the cost of owning and operating IT infrastructure. The InsightCloud Solutions Center aggregates these cloud-based services, providing a single client portal for ongoing management of subscriptions, features, and requirements.
"We have recognized that customers are looking for more comprehensive cloud solutions beyond just hosted virtual desktops or servers," said Bill McCarthy, senior vice president, Cloud Solutions at Insight. "With the addition of dinCloud's business provisioning to our InsightCloud Solutions Center, our customers can get a virtual private data center that helps them keep control and access of their computers, storage, networking, and security in their hands."
With the addition of dinCloud's suite, Insight clients can now enjoy:
- Mobility and BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) support through hosted virtual desktops (dinHVD)
- Ubiquitous access and faster deployment of applications through hosted virtual servers (dinServer)
- Control of their cloud infrastructure through an online cloud orchestration platform (dinManage)
- Peace of mind for disaster recovery through backup and replication services
Additionally, Insight clients who own NetApp storage can now economically deploy second site replication and data protection of on-premise NetApp storage through cloud replication and backup (dinBackup).
"dinCloud continues to receive industry recognition for its top rated hosted virtual desktops and a complete line-up of subscription-based IT infrastructure needs," said Kevin Schatzle, CEO of dinCloud. "With the addition of our Business Provisioning in the cloud to the InsightCloud Solutions Center, we believe that this offering will help Insight continue to lead in the cloud market space."
For more information, visit www.Insight.com.
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations rapidly migrate to the cloud through Business Provisioning. Each private, virtual data center provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers, and cloud backup and recovery services, which are controlled by the customer through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based services tailored to fit a range of business models resulting in reduced cost, enhanced security, control, and productivity. Visit www.dinCloud.com, http://www.linkedin.com/company/dinCloud, www.youtube.com/dinCloud, or follow @dinCloud on Twitter.
About Insight Insight Enterprises, Inc. is a leading technology provider of hardware, software and service solutions to business and government clients in North America, Europe, the Middle East, Africa and Asia-Pacific. Insight is focused on helping organizations move technology goals forward in the areas of Office Productivity, Unified Communications and Collaboration, Mobility, Network and Security, Data Center and Virtualization, Data Protection and Cloud. Insight has sold over three million business and public sector client cloud seats across the globe. With approximately 5,300 teammates worldwide, Insight is ranked No. 460 on the 2012 Fortune 500 and generated sales of $5.3 billion for the year ended December 31, 2011. For more information, please call 1.800.INSIGHT (1.800.467.4448) in the United States or visit www.insight.com. NSIT-M
The Insight Enterprises, Inc. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=13985
Insight Enterprises, Inc.
MRB Public Relations for dinCloud
732-758-1100, ext. 108