- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace Now Features dinCloud’s Hosted Virtual Desktop
Leading Technology Vendor Announces New Distribution Alliance at Ingram Micro’s Third Annual Cloud Summit June 4-6 in Scottsdale, AZ
Los Angeles, CA, June 5, 2012 – dinCloud, a cloud transformation company that provides business provisioning of IT infrastructure to the cloud, today announced its hosted virtual desktop (HVD) is now available to channel partners in the United States via the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, an online marketplace where solution providers and MSPs can shop, procure, provision and obtain invoices for their cloud services directly from Ingram Micro.
The new distribution agreement was announced by Ingram Micro North America’s vice president of managed services and cloud computing Renee Bergeron earlier this morning at the distributor’s third annual Cloud Summit (#IMCloud2012) in Scottsdale, Ariz. Under the terms of the agreement, Ingram Micro’s cloud team will actively market, sell and support dinCloud’s Hosted Virtual Desktop to its growing base of cloud-focused channel partners.
“dinCloud is transforming the way companies use the cloud. We are thrilled to be selected by Ingram Micro as a hosted virtual desktop provider of choice. Through this new alliance, we’re offering the security, redundancy, connectivity, and cloud licensing expertise our customers have come to depend upon to an even more diverse business population,” said Kevin Schatzle, president of dinCloud.
“Ingram Micro has a proven track record for successfully enabling our channel partners to sell and support cloud-based services and solutions, and we’re pleased to now offer dinCloud’s hosted virtual desktops,” says Bergeron. “The 2012 Cloud Summit is a business-minded event that empowers channel organizations to define and refine their cloud strategy while accessing proven business practices that drive advanced sales and marketing efforts and increased profitability.”
“Desktop virtualization is an enabler for people-centric application and data delivery, and it offers improved security, operational efficiency and business continuity. Small and medium businesses are looking to their trusted advisors to help them transition to more efficient approaches of delivering applications and data to people instead of devices,” said Tiffani Bova, vice president, Gartner.
dinCloud’s HVD, sometimes referred to as desktop as a service (DaaS), is a channel-facing service now available to Ingram Micro’s channel including MSPs, solution providers and IT cloud integrators.
dinCloud is a cloud transformation company that helps organizations migrate to the cloud. dinCloud’s virtual datacenter provides hosted virtual desktops, hosted virtual servers and cloud backup and recovery services, which are controlled by the customer through a web-based application. dinCloud provides subscription-based, business provisioning services resulting in reduced cost, enhanced security, control, and productivity. The company is headquartered in Los Angeles. Visit http://www.dinCloud.com.
About the Ingram Micro Cloud
Ingram Micro Cloud (www.ingrammicrocloud.com) provides channel partners access to hundreds of business, strategy, marketing, technical and sales resources including the Ingram Micro Cloud Marketplace, a transactional, online marketplace where solution providers can shop, procure, provision and obtain invoices for their cloud services directly from Ingram Micro.
About Ingram Micro Inc.
As a vital link in the technology value chain, Ingram Micro creates sales and profitability opportunities for vendors and resellers through unique marketing programs, outsourced logistics, technical and financial support, managed and cloud-based services, and product aggregation and distribution. The company is the only global broad-based IT distributor, serving more than 145 countries on six continents with the world’s most comprehensive portfolio of IT products and services. Visit www.ingrammicro.com.