- TechTarget's Opinion about dinCloud
- Chicago Law Firm Clears Immigration to Cloud in under a Week
- dinCloud Partners with ThreatStop
- DaaS Specific Solutions of dinCloud Highlighted by BrianMadden
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: DaaS Picks Up Where VDI Failed
- dinCloud offers DaaS for Law Firms
- TechRadar Pro Spoke to Mike Chase, EVP & CTO at dinCloud
- dinCloud Targets Law Firms with New Cloud Service Suite
- Cloud vs. Enterprise: Bye, Bye VDI; Hello DaaS
- VMware DaaS sited to Outplay Amazon WorkSpaces -- and its own Partners
- dinCloud Announces Legal Industry Specific Cloud Services
- dinCloud Announces First HTML5 Powered Hosted Virtual Desktop
- Business News Daily Mentions dinCloud
- New Product Launches and R&D Investments for 2014
- Mashable Cites dinCloud CEO for Insight on Cloud Savings.
- eWeek Features dinCloud for Virtual Server Hosting.
- Ingram Micro Cloud Now Offers dinCloud Hosted Virtual Servers.
- dinCloud Announces Retail Cloud Services
- dinCloud Recognized by CRN as a 2014 Emerging Vendor
- dinCloud Wins 2014 TMC Cloud Computing Desktop-as-a-Service Award
- dinCloud CTO: Migration Wars Coming After Price Wars
- Cloud Services Providers like dinCloud Thriving Despite Price Clash Among Giants
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer VARs Cloud-based Solutions
- White Labeling Cloud Services Pros and Cons
- Tech Data Expands Extreme Networks Alliance - Adds dinCloud
- Tech Data Partners with dinCloud to Offer Turnkey Cloud Solutions
- Cloud Computing: A Painkiller for IT Managers
- Big Awards SYNC with dinCloud CTO Mike Chase on Trends in the Cloud
- Combination of Internally Developed Software and Cloud-based Services by dinCloud Mentioned by TechTarget
- TechTarget Features DaaS Services of dinCloud
- dinCloud Offers no Transfer Fees with its New Cloud Service
- Search Virtual Desktop Discusses DaaS Services by dinCloud
- Network World Lists D3 Storage by dinCloud in New Products of the Week
- DrivenBI is to Deliver its Cloud Analytics Platform on dinCloud
- DrivenBI Partners with dinCloud to Launch Cloud-Based Analytics for Existing Cloud Transformation Services
- dinCloud's dinStorage D3 is Covered by Business Cloud
- AMZN D3 Cloud Storage Solution by dinCloud Featured by Talkin' Cloud
- dinCloud Launches dinStorage D3 for Cloud Storage Automation
- Mike Chase, CTO dinCloud Quoted in SearchVirtualDesktop Article
- dinCloud Wins Gold Stevie® Award
- TechNewsWorld Mentions dinCloud for Its Adaptability and Affordability
- Cloud Secrets: How to Get In - And Out - Quickly
dinCloud Wins THINKstrategies’ Cloud Computing Business Value Award
Posted by: Mike Chase 2 years, 3 months ago
dinCloud is honored to win the Cloud Computing Business Value (CCBV) award from THINKstrategies, Inc., a leading strategic consulting company focused on the business implications of the on-demand services market. This program is aimed at promoting the measurable business benefits delivered by today’s Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS) vendors. The measurable business benefits which can be derived from dinCloud’s solution can be seen via the 50% cost savings delivered to one of its customers, National Asset Direct (NAD), a company which helps support investment fund acquisition and management.
NAD needed to improve the performance and manageability of its desktop environment to trim costs and boost flexibility. dinCloud’s deployment team helped NAD reduce its server footprint by 30%, without having an impact on day-to-day business operations. By adopting dinCloud’s Hosted Virtual Desktop, Hosted Virtual Server and Second-site backup solutions, NAD slashed its operating costs by 50% and realized this complete cost savings in FY 2012 (NAD has been a customer since FY 2011). This enabled the business to invest further in its core offering and drive more revenue to the bottom line.
Microsoft conducted a case study around dinCloud’s value proposition as well and published a case study on its website discussing the 50% cost savings recognized by dinCloud’s customer.
This recognition further demonstrates dinCloud’s continued commitment to providing a comprehensive approach in delivering an affordable solution that helps organizations rapidly migrate their IT infrastructure to the cloud. As we start the year, it should be part of all our resolutions to deliver this level of cost savings to our organizations – 50% is a big number, regardless of the size of the organization.
To learn more, please contact our cloud specialists.