Posted by: Mike Chase 1 year, 9 months ago
Laptops are stolen or lost every day. With such a high reliance on using your laptop for email and creating documents, a company has a lot at stake when an employee loses their laptop.
Simply backing up data to the cloud isn’t enough. While you will be relieved your data isn’t lost because you have a copy in the cloud – your data is still stolen and out there.
Cloud Hosted Desktops
Consider the benefit of a cloud hosted virtual desktop. Employees access their applications and their data in the cloud through encrypted access through a web browser – there are no traces of company data on the local device. So now, if a laptop is stolen, your data is still protected.
This is just another reason why you would want your HVD (hosted virtual desktop).
- CTO Corner
- webHVD gen3 - 3min demo!
- March2014-v7 dinCloud Tech Deep Dive
- 10 Reasons Why DAAS Wins & VDI Loses – Every Single Time
- The Benefits of Cloud Computing for Law Firms
- Print to ANY printer ANYwhere in the world from ANY dinCloud webHVD using Google Cloud Print!
- dinCloud IPR via ThreatStop Protects Entire Cloud --FREE
- dinCloud DME Protects DNS Via Worldwide AnyCast Network
- What’s YOUR Cloud Story?: How Company A,B,C,D, & E Leverage THE Cloud
- Dr. Cloud Blogs for TMCnet.com -- Check It Out! (Perfect Storms & Other Articles)