Posted by: Mike Chase 1 year ago
CIO Magazine, which is hosted on CIO.com just ran a feature, Top 10 Cloud Startups. And guess who made the list? dinCloud was first shortlisted to the top 25, and now we made the list for the top 10 cloud startups for 2013.
We are excited and humbled to have this recognition. We are appreciative that the industry recognizes the drive and innovation we bring to the cloud.
We first emerged as a hosted virtual desktop provider, but then in collaboration with customers and channel partners, evolved our business to incorporate true business provisioning in the cloud. This includes the hosted virtual servers that run the applications powering the desktop and then backup and replication via cloud based storage. Once you combine all these components, you are able to deliver an entire IT infrastructure in the cloud.
We believe, why we made the Top 10 Cloud Startups on CIO.com, is the migration to the cloud. We do this by providing white glove treatment, but we also provide an online orchestration and management platform to hand control over to our customers and partners. This truly then takes the IT infrastructure to business provisioning in the cloud.
If you haven’t spoken to us yet, we invite you to call us or contact us online so we can prove why we deserve to be in CIO Magazine’s Top 10 Cloud Startups.
Article by Ali D., Chief Marketing Officer, dinCloud
- CTO Corner
- 10 Reasons Why DAAS Wins & VDI Loses – Every Single Time
- The Benefits of Cloud Computing for Law Firms
- Print to ANY printer ANYwhere in the world from ANY dinCloud webHVD using Google Cloud Print!
- dinCloud IPR via ThreatStop Protects Entire Cloud --FREE
- dinCloud DME Protects DNS Via Worldwide AnyCast Network
- What’s YOUR Cloud Story?: How Company A,B,C,D, & E Leverage THE Cloud
- Dr. Cloud Blogs for TMCnet.com -- Check It Out! (Perfect Storms & Other Articles)
- Beyond HTML5: Why webHVD, webRTC and Other Products Are Making a Huge SPLASH!
- Google Chromecast + WebHVD = Big Screen Sensation