Posted by: Mike Chase 8 months ago
During the worldwide Microsoft Partner Conference in Houston this July, Microsoft announced dinCloud as a recipient of the Partner of the Year Finalist Award – in the category of Cloud Services for Small Business. What an honor!
Microsoft Partner of the Year Awards
Each year, thousands of Microsoft partners apply for the Partner of the Year Award. dinCloud was the only recognized nominee that was a finalist for the Cloud, Small / Medium Business category in the United States.
The application process is quite enduring to prove the value you serve to customers in providing cloud services for a specific segment of the market.
Microsoft Cloud for SMB Award Finalist
Recognition by Microsoft has been an extreme honor for us at dinCloud. While we have been fortunate to receive praise from many highly acclaimed organizations, this recognition really makes dinCloud stand out. It is important to receive this recognition because our customer focus is on helping companies migrate.
Catering to the Specific Needs of the SMB Market
Our business provisioning enables companies to rapidly migrate their IT infrastructure to the cloud. But it goes beyond just infrastructure – the hands on support that we call white glove treatment, helps companies feel assured that their journey onto the cloud goes smoothly and remains that way – hence, our Heavenly Experience slogan.
Value and Cost Savings from Cloud Services
Microsoft conducted a case study around dinCloud’s value proposition as well and published a case study on its website discussing the 50% cost savings recognized by dinCloud’s customer.
To learn more, please contact our cloud specialists.
- CTO Corner
- 10 Reasons Why DAAS Wins & VDI Loses – Every Single Time
- The Benefits of Cloud Computing for Law Firms
- Print to ANY printer ANYwhere in the world from ANY dinCloud webHVD using Google Cloud Print!
- dinCloud IPR via ThreatStop Protects Entire Cloud --FREE
- dinCloud DME Protects DNS Via Worldwide AnyCast Network
- What’s YOUR Cloud Story?: How Company A,B,C,D, & E Leverage THE Cloud
- Dr. Cloud Blogs for TMCnet.com -- Check It Out! (Perfect Storms & Other Articles)
- Beyond HTML5: Why webHVD, webRTC and Other Products Are Making a Huge SPLASH!
- Google Chromecast + WebHVD = Big Screen Sensation